Friday, August 22, 2008

Surgeons came in tonight to see Robert at 6:35pm. They will be doing the "Whipple procedure"
The Radiologists, Dr's and surgeons are very optimistic that they can remove it all with no complications. They will also be taking out the gall bladder. He will have about 2/3's of his pancreas left. I also put on pictures and the Whipple procedure in the prior post. The Dr's and Surgeons will come in, in the morning about 8 or 9 to decide on a surgery date and time. As soon as we know more we will let you know!

4 comments:

Jill Berning said...

Tell Papa Shae and I put that picture of the wind tower on so that he would fell more at home. Tell him not to panic they dont look like that yet and that he hasnt missed anything! We took the picture last year on the way to Manhattan(tell him that because he will want to know where I got that picture! LOL Love Jill

Peter Fish said...

Tell Robert we're waiting for him to get home to put any towers up. And since he's going to be gone for awhile, I've also started a blog (which I haven't posted to yet, but I will) so that he can keep up with what we're doing. Have him go to:
http://res-americas.blogspot.com/

I'm probably breaking every rule that RES has, but I don't care. Robert is a special friend of mine and he's worth it.

Tell him to get fixed and get his butt home. I can't run this project by myself!

Pete

Jill Berning said...

Good Morning everyone!! Just wanted to say Hi and tell you guys to take and come home soon! We all miss you lots!! Love ya Jill

Anonymous said...

Papa--

We are SO thankful for the good news!! It is such a blessing!! On our walk Laura said she was so thankful you were going to be o.k. and healed up, because she couldn't immagine anyone else leading the Greand March at her wedding--I think from the time she was a little girl this has been a special dream she's had for her wedding day!!

Love ya tons!!
Brecken, Laura, Tate, & Ky