Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Robert got his chemo pump on yesterday and will be on 24/7.Had his second radiation treatment today.We have Dr appts on Wed with radiation Doc and on Mon with oncology Doc. They fill up his chemo bag with new drip every Mon.Radiation is very day. We never know our schedule. They make the appt every day after he is finished with treatment.I've been having back pain and thought I had pulled a muscle but started to itch last night and pulled up my shirt and I have shingles. Ouch! I call Dr Alpers and he got some meds called up to me. What a blessing to be from small town USA and the Doctors know your name and case and are truly concerned to take care of you. I was so thankful as it is awful to be so far away from home and be sick along with a hubby to take care of. I'll tell Robert about the idea of the heart tatoo. We'll let you know when we get home and maybe you can view it! ha!Thanks to everyone for keeping in touch. I look forward everyday to hearing from home. Love to you all, Love, Rox & Roberto
February 3, 2009 4:54 PM

1 comment:

Roxie said...

3 treatments down, 25 to go.
We both took a nap this afternoon.
The treatments are starting to tire Robert. I took pain meds for my shingles and it made me sleepy.
They are very painful.
It was -10 here today. Burrrrrr
We are #9 on the Lodge list. Maybe this weekend we will get in. We have come from #26. Love to all,
Roxie