Sunday, March 8, 2009

Most of the people from the Lodge went home for the weekend so it is quiet here. I made two pumpkin rolls and taco soup. Trying to use up all the food before we leave.Robert got his med's in his port this morning and then went back to bed for a nap. He is just so tired. I think the chemo is really starting to take it's toll on him.We might go to church over at St. Mary's @ 4:00 today as the time changes tonight and he has to be back over at the clinic tomorrow for more meds in his port.I'm trying to organize things so I can start packing the car on Wednesday while he is at his meeting.It's been nice to just have a day to rest and relax. Yesterday afternoon we drove around Rochester for awhile.Hope to see you all soon.Love, Robert and Roxie
March 7, 2009 2:24 PM

2 comments:

Roxie said...

Didn't get to church yesterday so went this morning after Robert got his meds. Had breakfast and then he went upstairs for a nap and I went to Walmart and Kohls and a few other places. Haven't had any time to shop so just wanted to look. Really wasn't in the mood to buy much so mainly looked.
It snowed about 4 or 5 inches this morning but has stopped. Boy, wouldn't we love that moisture at home!
I have cheesy potatoes in for supper, will also do smoked sausage.
4 more nights to stay here and then back to Kansas. Robert hasn't been feeling really well over the weekend so we have just took it easy and he has rested. He will be glad to get the chemo pump off.
Pray for good weather and safe travel. See ya soon!
Love, Roxie

Sandy said...

Rox your tulips you give me are popping up out of the ground. I thought yesterday that is a good sign. So hope they are telling us that Robert is getting ready like them to pop up and feel better and bloom and start the summer. I will be praying for your trip home to be safe and I love you both. God Bless!! Love Hermaine