Monday, October 13, 2008

It is so good to be home for a few months, hopefully! Robert is on meds to hopefully take care of the infection. When we get the OK from Dr Kendrick at Mayo after his white blood count is down below 11 and anther CT scan, we will start Chemo. We will probably take it at Hays, Ks. It will be one day a week for three weeks, than one week off, and then another three weeks and then another week off. After that we will head back to Mayo for 28 treatments of radiation or 5 1/2 to 6 weeks.Please keep my best friend Diana Griffith and her family in your prayers. Her Mother, "my other Mom" died Sat, Oct 11th. Her funeral is Tues, Oct 14th @ 10:30 a.m at the Baptist Church in Scott City.Thanks again to everyone for all that you have done for us. We will always remember your thoughtfulness, love and prayers.Love, Robert & Roxie
October 12, 2008 1:27 PM

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Rox I know we are Royal but there a few who are not perfect yet!! ha ha Guess who they are. Not me!!!!! I loved that verse when I seen it. It is true. Relda gave me a little daily book one year and it was in there and I always liked what it said. Sorry about hearing about Alberta as she was such a nice lady. Tell Robert hi and that we are still thinking of him and praying for his return to good health soon. I know you still have a few months to get all of it done but hope it all works and he is as good as new soon. Love you and will talk to you soon. Love Princess of Yorkshire Ha ha

The Mountain Easy Riders said...

Rox, I don't remember giving the Princess of Yorkshire a book that had that quote. One of us is getting "old timers" hehe Hope Robert is doing well and the antibiotics are working.
Baby Princess of Palomino

Anonymous said...

Hey Robert and Roxie, just got caught up on your blog, man, you guys are busy. Maybe you could find a different way to be busy next year! hee hee! Glad to see that you guys are home and in good shape. I just wanted to say HI and that I am still thinkin' about ya and wishin' all the love and health your way! FYI, mom is doing really great, she is driving now. I feel like a parent of a teenager...makes me really nervous but gotta let her "grow up!!" Miss ya, hugs and kisses from all of us this way!
Robin and family