Saturday, February 14, 2009

02/12/09 @ 3:00 p.m.Just got back from seeing Ice scupltures. They are still working on them.I was sick this morning when I woke up and then took a 2 hr nap and then got up and walked with Robert over to the Plaza. I'm feeling a little better but haven't eaten anything since this morning. I thought Robert was suppose to be the sick one, but NO, it's me. He's getting a taste of what is like to be a caregiver.I'm ready to feel better.He's going to make his own supper. Euneice, an older lady that has pancreatic cancer made him stew for lunch while I was up in bed.Everyone looks out for everyone else.Todd Biel wants to take us to an bald eagle place sometime next week. He took his wife and girls today and said it was worth seeing.They are really an nice couple. She and the girls are going home to So. Dak tomorrow and she won't be back until Feb 28th. I told her I would cook for him while she is gone. He has good roasts that he needs to use up. What a deal!Thanks to everyone for the cards, valentines and letters. We appeciate it all. Love, Roxie

No comments: