Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's been a long morning. They tried to put the pick line in and after 1 1/2 hrs came out and told me they couldn't get it in so we are now in a different department with more technology to try and get it in. He has been in there for 45 min already so hopefully I will hear something soon. Then we have to go to get his chemo pump refilled and on, so he will be shot for the rest of the day. I canceled the meetings we had this afternoon as I knew he wouldn't be up to it. This has been another stressful week. Will update later when I know more. Keep the prayers coming. We just want to come home................Roxie

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I have tied this three times. Hope this one goes through. Sorry to hear about all the problems. Stay strong and we love you both. Love Hermaine

Roxie said...

We are finally back at the Lodge.
After 3 hours of trying to get the pick line in they finally got it in. Thank the good Lord. He is up in the room sleeping. I will let him sleep and then get him up for Pot Luck and the Mennonite singers that he wants to hear.
Love to all, Roxie