Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's been a long morning. They tried to put the pick line in and after 1 1/2 hrs came out and told me they couldn't get it in so we are now in a different department with more technology to try and get it in. He has been in there for 45 min already so hopefully I will hear something soon. Then we have to go to get his chemo pump refilled and on, so he will be shot for the rest of the day. I canceled the meetings we had this afternoon as I knew he wouldn't be up to it. This has been another stressful week. Will update later when I know more. Keep the prayers coming. We just want to come home................Roxie

We are finally back at the Lodge.After 3 hours of trying to get the pick line in they finally got it in. Thank the good Lord. He is up in the room sleeping. I will let him sleep and then get him up for Pot Luck and the Mennonite singers that he wants to hear.Love to all, Roxie

1 comment:

Roxie said...

Today has been a better day and I hope tomorrow is more laid back.
7 days to go and we will head home if the weather allows us.
We had going away supper for our dear friends Todd and Deb Biel tonight along with some tears. What a blessing it has been to know them. We will miss them but hope to see them sometime whenever either of us has a chance to travel.
Old friends leave and new friends move in at the Lodge. I heard the waiting list is up to two weeks now. So glad we only had to wait a week.
God is Good and he will be with us on this journey called CANCER.
Robert is still real tired but hopefully after all of the chemo and radiation is done he will start to get his strength back.
I took a nap from 10:30 this morn until noon. The early mornings are getting to me. Tomorrow we don't have to be at the clinic until after 9:00 so that will help.
Hope to see all of you soon.
Love, Roxie