Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Robert will be ringing the bell tomorrow at approx 9:30.Ring this bellThree times wellThe toll to clearly sayMy treatments are doneIt's course has runAnd I am on my way!Please join with us by ringing bells at home three times to help us celebrate another part of our journey. What a journey!!!!!We will try and get to Kansas City tomorrow night and then on to Augusta on Friday and home Saturday! We'll follow the yellow brick road! I have my ruby red slippers ready to click and Dorothy and Toto will lead us home to Kansas! YEA!!!!See ya all soon!Love to all, Robert and Roxie

4 comments:

The Mountain Easy Riders said...

I have LB's crytal bell that sets on my entertainment bookcase.....gonna be ringing it full force!!!!!!!! Yahoo!!!!!!!!
Love you.......safe travels and tell Robert Happy Bell Ringing! GOD is great! Many Prayers and Blessings, Relda and ML

Roxie said...

He rang the bell,
He did it well,
It will be a good day,
When we finally get on our way!!!

What an accomplishment! Mike, Melody, Kathy, her Dad and Judy were all there to see him celebrate 28 treatments over...
We love you all for ringing the bells along with him.

A few more appointments and we will be on the road to Kansas!!!
Love,Robert and Roxie
Thanks for all your prayers!!!
They really are being heard!

cberning said...

Great news!!! Can't wait to have you here out west where you belong. LOL Hugs to you both and have safe travels. Carol

The Mountain Easy Riders said...

Hey Rox & Robert......I rang my bell this morning but I am on Mountain time so did it at 8:30. Robert, I got my bottom out of bed early for you. Love and Prayers, Relda